Sunday, September 25, 2016

Cravings Galore!

For the most part I try as much as I can to make healthy choices. I have a great man that meal preps healthy lunches every Sunday. Yeah I could be better everyone always can do better. I definitely crave sweets the most and envy those that crave all the healthy items I would love to eat. But, if i have to choose between desserts and vegetables I'm sorry give me a plate of dessert please! I haven't had one specific thing that I've craved during pregnancy its more like a bunch of things. In the beginning I was all about beef jerky and pickles weird I know but, I could pounds of that stuff!
Now I'm a huge fan of cheese preferable mild cheddar, pancakes, fries and milkshakes. So healthy right ? Now the cheese I have to eat everyday I limit myself though I don't go nuts maybe like one or two slices. Pancakes I have to have once a week or I will probably go nuts thankfully my amazing father owns a restaurant called mykescafe So I have an unlimited supply of pancakes!




















Now the fries I really don't go nuts on those I just eat them you know when there available and there so you definitely don't have to ask me twice if I want any!
Thought I would throw in a picture at the fair with fresh chips (a.k.a. flat fries), nacho cheese and bacon. I know what your thinking but, it was offered to me haha. The milkshakes I never over do I have a great substitute for that protein shakes! Devin is super health conscious and is an avid gym goer so he's got plenty of protein for me to steal. Look out for some fun protein shakes that work great as milkshake substitutes on my food page as well as the meal preps we do on Sundays!
                    
Lots of love,
Mylisa:)

No comments:

Post a Comment