Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Belly Time!


I've been wanting to do this post and hopefully help someone out trying to figure out what to use on there growing baby bump! So these are currently what I've been using, I say currently because I like to switch and try new things. I use a lotion twice a day and an oil twice a day. I start in the shower by  putting on the Argan Oil by OGX right before I get out and giving a quick rinse. When I get out I ether put a tiny drop more on, of the Argan Oil or I get a little bit of the coconut oil and put that on. Of course thats not enough I recently ordered the palmers moisturizing oil as well to try. I will definitely tell you how that goes.


I started in my first trimester using Cocoa Butter Formula massage lotion for Stretch Marks. I love this so hydrating I just felt like I was flying through it and was ready to try something else! I moved onto The Righteous Butter body I was reading the label at Ulta and thought it was perfect. It is super hydrating and the smell is amazing the only thing I'm not diggin' is the way it feels on my hands. I wash it off my hands after I put it on. I'm clearly not done with it yet but, Trader Joes got me again! Pumpkin body butter yes you heard me right! PUMPKIN! It smells like heaven my boyfriend thinks it smells like baked goods. Who wouldn't want to smell that way haha. Its super  thick  and hydrating.I will more then likely go buy some more before they stop having it. What do you guys like to use ?
                                                       Lots of love, Mylisa :)                     
                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment