Saturday, October 1, 2016

Tina Andrade Photography.

I couldn't tell you how obsessed I am with the photos that I get from my photographer. No i'm not just doing a post about her because shes my aunt. I seriously love her!!! She always does such an amazing job, takes her time and always has great picture ideas. I will use her for everything until I can no longer use her. She's always up for anything and willing to travel which is so awesome. Awesome enough that I can't wait to take my maternity photos with her you guys will die at where its at. Here are some photos from a couple of photoshoots we did.



Devin really never had good military pictures that he loved so it was my mission to get some done! When he was getting out of the military I took the chance and decided to get some "last time in uniform" photos. Here are a few!











 Our pregnancy announcement ones were fun to do especially because our puppy Brody and our love for the kings were able to make an appearance in them!
 



You can catch her on

Lots of Love,
Mylisa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment