Saturday, September 24, 2016

Maternity Fashion



           This was definitely a rough one for me to come to terms with. Your body changes so much, its exciting to see your bump grow but in the beginning stages its really hard to see your self gaining. I had hoped I would just wake up and boom there's a cute little bump. So this obviously didn't happen and I went  through a phase of feeling chunky having nothing to wear and maternity clothing was too too big. Six months pregnant and both the green shirt and leggings were to big. Both were an extra small. 


 I found a solution! Don't give up! Keep looking even if it takes you hours like it did for me. I have found my balance in wearing tight clothing and non-maternity clothing. Pants I went to h&m these aren't pictured but they are mama super skinny jeans I love them! There so comfortable I ended up finding legging at target in xs on clearance and on the rack which was nice, as well as a few shirts.




















Dresses I'm obsessed with tight, loose and maxi. I try and get dresses that I know I can wear after my pregnancy so its not a complete waste. I found that Pink Blush Maternity has the best maternity dress for work and events before and after baby! Hope this helps and don't be afraid to ask for help or advice i'm always here to help!
                                                       Lots of Love,
                                                           Mylisa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment